Doctoral Degree in Computer Science
Università degli Studi di Milano, March 2014.
Towards Steady-State Visually Evoked Potentials Brain-Computer Interfaces for Virtual Reality environments explicit and implicit interaction. More info
* R. Grgic Grgič, et al., Mental Imagery Cracked: Direct Monitoring of the Continuous Movements of Covert Visuospatial Attention During Motion Imagery, TSPC2014: Proceedings of the Trieste Symposium on Perception and Cognition (2014)
* E. Calore, et al., Eliciting steady-state visual evoked potentials by means of stereoscopic displays, Proceedings of the SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, Volume 9011, 901126(2014)
Bachelor Degree in Physics (not awarded yet)
Università degli Studi di Padova, Interrupted to attend the PhD courses.
Master Degree in Computer Engineering
Università degli Studi di Padova, July 2010.
AGATA pulse shape analysis algorithms optimization using graphics processing units. More info
* E. Calore, et al., Pulse shape analysis for segmented germanium detectors implemented in graphics processing units, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Volume 719, 1-5(2013).
* A. Dumitrescu, On the possibility of distributed parallel processing for advanced gamma-ray tracking, UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series A: Applied Mathematics and Physics, Volume 75, Issue 1, 215-224(2013).
* Mauro, D.A., On binaural spatialization and the use of GPGPU for audio processing, PhD Thesis, Università degli Studi di Milano, (2012).
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering
Università degli Studi di Padova, November 2006.
Design and development of the 'Configuration Manager' of the 'Slow-Control' for the OPERA experiment. More info
High School Scientific P.N.I. Diploma
Liceo Scientifico A.Cornaro, Padova, July 2002.
The essay I wrote and presented during the dissertation, was about Free Software.